Saturday, November 1, 2008

I think she was one tired little tiger and this was before she even left to go trick-or-treating! She looked forward to it all day long and exhausted herself thinking about it!Daddy painted her face cause mommy had no idea where to begin. He did such an amazing job!Mia went trick-or-treating with her bestfriends Taylor and Hunter Jackson! They are the cutest kids we love all of them and they are such a cute family. I don't know what we would do without them.
And this is after. Mia was so tired that we washed her face, had pizza and she went to sleep before I could check her candy. She did not have one piece until the next morning.
Daddy and his buddy. Mia is his sidekick it is the cutest thing. Everywhere that daddy goes she goes.
And this is what Preslie and I got to do. She had a cold on her 1st Halloween so we got to stay home and sleep. She made one cute sleeping baby though wouldn't you say?


1 comment:

Lisa Strupp said...

Ahhh....poor Preslie!! She looks like she doesn't feel good! But, Wow Jeremy did such a good job on Mia's face makeup. I had no idea my brother could come up with something like that! She is one dang cute tiger!!