Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fooey...............

For those of you who that say it never snows in Oklahoma........ Well is say Fooey on you here is our snow storm for the next 5 years . We got 18" of snow on March 27 and 28. It shut down the roads going into and out of Northwest Oklahoma for 2 days. Talk about not knowing which way is up. My dad got stuck in between our car and my moms. When he tried to get out the back of his pickup was trying to snow plow and he was not able to get out of the driveway. When we got him out of the driveway it took him over an hour to get down the street which is only about 1 block. So again I say fooey....... Only this time fooey on us, Mia said we brought the snow with us from Utah and I agree with her. It was 80 degrees yesterday the 4th of April so yes all the snow has melted. Anyway we are having fun here and we are getting ready to go to Kentcuky sometime this week as soon as we get our things ready to go. Wish us luck and we are think of you all.





2 comments:

Lisa Strupp said...

Seriously the snow followed you! Too bad it's March and not December!! Well when we move there in March maybe we will bring the 90 degree weather with us!! I can't wait to be with you guys again! We love and miss you so much!!!

The Robinson Family said...

HI I wanted to send you a message because you are connected on here with a good friend of mine Breecia Gray. I have not talked to her in years as we lost contact. But I have known her since we were 2. I finally fell upon her blogg one day when I was trying to find her. I sent her a message on her page but no reply. Could you help me get in contact with her? I would be sooo appreciative. I left my eamil on her blogg but I will give it to you as well.
amyr01@hotmail.com

Thanks!! Amy Moore that is how she would know me but my married name is Robinson